1. FIND THE DESIRED LOT
On our website or app you can consult all the lots of the upcoming auction, as soon as the auction catalogue will be posted online.
High resolution images are available as well as additional photos and condition reports upon request. However, we recommend to visit the viewing in person before the auction. Usually it is open three days before the start of the sale, address and opening hours are stated.
2. REGISTER AND BID
At your first registration, you will be asked to provide your full details and ID, as well as a bank reference. Please register at least 48 hours in advance, this time will allow us to approve you as a new bidder.
You can participate in the auction:
- in person in the salesroom, please collect you paddle before the auction
- via phone, one of our collegues will call you during the auction
- leave an absentee bid using an absentee bid form
- via our IOS or Apple application, which is very easy on-the-go option
- via major bidding platforms, such as Drouot Live and Invaluable
Any solution you will choose, our team will be there to assist you.
In case your bid was successful, congratulations! You won the lot.
We will send you the invoice details with available payment option, collection and storage information and provide with a shipping quote upon simple request. Please note that in addition to the hammer price, there are additional charges called buyers premium and VAT applicable. They are clearly stated in Terms and Conditions section and announced by the auctioneer before the sale.